Interaction with Parents
A regular liaision is maintained with the parents to update on progress of their ward by working in joint partnership with them through regular PTM’s which are held every month.
Parents orientation program are conducted to familiarizes parents with the methdology followed with in school .Expert counsellers are invited from time to time to talk on ‘Good parenting and how to cope with moderen challenge.
General Guideline for Parents/Guardian
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to walk into classrooms or talk to teachers during school hours.
- Teachers would only meet the parents by prior appointment.
- Parents can meet the concerned teachers on any Saturday except second Saturday between without any prior appointment.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the working of the school by enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline, and by taking a general interest in their ward’s progress.
- Parents to kindly ensure that their wards attend school fully equipped with books and stationery.
- Parents are advised to check the School Diary daily and note the teacher’s remarks if any. Report Cards should be scrutinized and signed by the parents. Remedial measures should be taken promptly.
- Parents must ensure that their children do their home work and prepare their lessons daily.
- Attendance at school functions such as Independence Day, Annual Day, Sports Day, etc. is very important and compulsory.
- They are required to inform the school if there is any change in their addresses/telephone numbers.
- Leave for half-day should be avoided, as far as possible, for security reasons. In an emergency, written permission must be taken from the Principal and class-teacher. The busincharge should also be informed.
- Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend classes.
- Parents’ attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of a teacher of the school in the presence of a child causes the child to lose his/her respect for the teacher and will retard his/her progress.
- Any communication made by the parents should be addressed to the Principal only.